Scattered . Debris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
staff

Jirachi | Owner

Rayquaza | Co-Owner & Profile Admin

Manaphy | General Admin

Giratina | General Admin

Yveltal | Profile Admin

Angio, the Garden Witch

3 posters

Go down

Angio, the Garden Witch Empty Angio, the Garden Witch

Post by comorbid Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:31 am

Angio
#671, Florges the Garden Pokémon
Basic Info:
Height: 3 ft/ 1 meter
Weight: 20lbs/ 10 kg
Level: 50
Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: A little quick tempered.
Dex Entry: "It claims exquisite flower gardens as its territory, and it obtains power from basking in the energy emitted by flowering plants." -Pokemon X
Item(s): N/A
Moves:
  • Vine Whip
  • Petal Blizzard
  • Toxic
  • Disarming Voice
Team: Team Mystic
EXP:
Notes:
  • header art by me, sidebar pic is an anime screencap i grabbed from bulbapedia. also she's a lesbian, just thought i'd throw that out there.

• PERSONALITY

Angio is a moody, sour-tempered lady. She's quick to see others as a threat, and her prideful nature doesn't allow her to tolerate insults, perceived or otherwise. She's not used to cooperating with other Pokemon. Most others are either enemies, or beneath her. She's most civil to Grass- and Fairy-type Pokemon, seeing them as allies.

Angio's one drive in life is to keep the Forgotten Forest safe from all harm. Anyone she perceives as a threat to the forest she will remove using any means. Everyone else, she mostly ignores. She protects the forest because it's the closest thing she has to the garden she devoted herself to in the past, not out of any altruistic desire to protect the livelihood of Pokemon that call the forest home.

APPEARANCE

Angio is shorter than the average Florges. She has a plump build. Her bundle of flowers is vaguely heart-shaped.

HISTORY

Angio was one of many Pokemon eggs hatched by a breeding facility. Just a few weeks after hatching, she was bought by some enterprising individuals, and raised to fight.
    These trainers were a group of people dedicated to opening a rental Pokemon battling facility. They already had a good customer base and were looking to expand their selection of rental Pokemon. Angio was trained rigorously and given high quality care and affection from the hired trainers, but had little contact with other Pokemon outside from sparring matches.

She evolved during these training matches, and once she hit the appropriate level, she was shuffled into the rental battle system. Angio was a loose cannon of sorts; she had a zest for battle, but often would disobey her temporary trainer if she thought her idea was better.

Eventually, the facility fell on hard times and closed down. She was given to the mother of the facility president, an ageing woman who needed company.

The lot were the facility once stood was repurposed as a garden. After spending many afternoons there with her trainer, Angio became its' guardian of sorts. She chased out many vandals and other troublemakers, and tended it with a watchful eye. The things she loved were the old woman, and the garden.

The old woman died, but before she did, she gifted Angio with a shiny stone and released her. Angio continued to watch over the garden, although some of the satisfaction had faded. She became reclusive, and a few local ghost stories popped up from humans' occasional sightings of her.

The disaster that struck took what Angio had in life. She said goodbye to the rubble and left. She was not used to having no purpose laid out for her; she took the first thing that came to her: the forest.

Last edited by comorbid on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 am; edited 6 times in total
    comorbid
    comorbid

Back to top Go down

Angio, the Garden Witch Empty Re: Angio, the Garden Witch

Post by Giratina Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:58 am

Before I can approve, team Dryad is not a possible team you can neither make nor join. Please join the currently existing RP teams such as the Dune team or the Mystic team. This is so we can fill up the current teams.
    Giratina
    Giratina
    Distortion Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by comorbid Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:07 am

sorry! i read the stuff about teams but i forgot about the team creation process. i'll be sure to remember that in the future.

i'm a little confused about the role of teams in the rp. now would probably be a good time to ask: are they mandatory?  that was unclear to me.

out of the existing teams, team mystic seems good, but i feel a little weird about just throwing her in with them. would it be possible for her application to be accepted with her part of team mystic, but to rp out her joining them?
    comorbid
    comorbid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giratina Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Yes, teams are mandatory. Teams are made among Pokémon, the apocalypse basically forces them to, however whether they trust each other or not is completely up to the people roleplaying (there will be another group made in the future for lone survivors, but at this point in time it is improbable).

Your second question is a bit unclear, but I'll try to answer it as best as possible: yes, she can join team Mystic and not actually participate in group activities or already know them. Most teams actually start off not knowing other members, through roleplay you can get to know them. However, you cannot entirely ignore the other members as their characters may attempt to interact with your character.

Something the rules for roleplaying that have yet to be put up:
    In roleplay, say if you were to attack another character with Vine Whip. It's not allowed to actually hit the character as it's godmod and it doesn't allow the other person to react. When it comes to attacking characters, it should be left open. Like: "Her vines immediately aimed for the Togetic." than "Her vines slammed the Togetic to the ground." The same applies to NPC characters that are legends or special (such as Ani the Ninetales).
    Attacking npc bandits or just characters that don't necessarily belong to anyone but are in roleplay to push plot (say bringing in a huge NPC beartic to fight the team and push them to another area) is fine.

Unfortunately, that is a fault on our end as we have yet to emphasize roleplay rules (as we're still building up as we go along). Thank you for the inquiries, and hopefully this answer suffices.
    Giratina
    Giratina
    Distortion Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by comorbid Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm

all right! thanks for being a pal. i've edited the app and listed her as part of team mystic.
    comorbid
    comorbid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giratina Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Another comment: the banner, in width, should be smaller, we don't have any specific dimensions for you to follow. But otherwise, approved.
    Giratina
    Giratina
    Distortion Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachi Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Sorry for another note, but something Giratina forgot to mention is that the EXP should be set to 0%! You'll gain 1% each time you make an RP post, and 5% every time you use a move.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi
    Wishmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum